Monday, April 26, 2010

3 Baptisms & Stake Conference (posted by mom)

We had 3 baptisms on Friday. Brother and Sister Zhuang got baptized! Brother Zhuang is nearly 80 years old! He had to be baptized 2 times!!! I felt bad about that. The other was Sister Wu. They are all so good and so solid!

My companion and I found out we are staying together for another move call. I'm excited. We are getting organized and setting some good goals that will make us the companionship we weren't this last move call. We are focusing on teaching mostly.

This weekend was stake conference. Elder Watson came. He had all the youth in the stake stand up and told them the prophet loves them. I'm not sure if anyone else felt it, but I felt a wave come over the audiance, literally a wave. I felt the love the prophet has for these people. Think of the love God has for us!! I can't even immagine it!

I know this church is true. I'm so greatful for a merciful God. At stake conference I was suprised at how much I undersood! That's not me that's God! I'm so glad that I have the chance everyday to spread the good news!

I love you so much. Elder Spencer Harris

No comments: