Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'll Be Home For Christmas! (posted by mom)


There has been 4-5 times over the past few weeks where I've just started crying. I'll be like sharing my testimony in a lesson, or having personal study, and my emotions and thoughts collide in a volcano of tears. There are so many thoughts to think, so many feelings to have at this point in time. I have truly loved my mission. A new blood pulses through my veins--one that desires to talk with everyone and share the light that can come into their life as they strive to learn and embrace the gospel.

"This is eternal life, that they might know Thee the only true God and Jesus whom Thou has sent." John 17:3 I hope that the benediction to my mission will be the same as Christ's mentioned in verse 4 of the same chapter: I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

I want to let each family member know of my love for them and my overwhelming gratitude for their support, love, prayers, emails, letters, and encouragement. It means a lot to me. I am excited to be seeing you in a few short days.

I will be home for Christmas.

I love you 300! Elder Spencer Harris