Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beautiful Place & Making Pancakes (Posted by mom)

Yesterday, we went to the prettiest place on earth. It is called Lin2Nei4. (Forrest within) It was a forrest in a slight basin with mountians on one side. Every where we looked there was a tree-line. The sun was setting and there was a glow across the whole sky. Wow. Heavenly father sure knows how to paint a picture. We went there to find a former investigator and a Member we wanted to visit but we didn't get to visit either - however, we did, teach the first lesson to a young person in the rain. I was pretty cool. God truly does work in mysterious ways. We found a lot of other people on the way too.

I have to let you know that my life *warning this isn't very spiritual* is forever changed. Elder Siebert showed me how to make pancakes in the microwave! I've been trying a bunch of new fun ways to make pancakes. It's been a lot of fun.
Me and Elder Siebert on our morning run

Love you all, Elder Harris